Nothing lasts forever
Except our love for a good pair of jeans.
Denim did not become our and many others' favourite material by chance or sheer luck. We love it because it is a durable, casual, yet cool looking material that can last decades if you treat it right.
But hey, we can't all be denim experts, so we have gathered all the best tips and tricks, the dos and the don'ts, from our inhouse denim expert Enrico.
Follow them to keep your favourite items for longer.
1. MIND THE WAY YOU USE YOUR GARMENTS
2. WASH AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE
3. WASH/RINSE COLD
4. DO NOT USE SOAP
5. DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
6. WASH INSIDE OUT
7. AIRDRY ON A FLAT SERVICE
8. REPAIR SMALL HOLES AND RIPS
9. AVOID CREASING DURING STORAGE